It can be a daunting task for people in third world countries to succeed in the network marketing arena. We are considered “small island people” and insignificant in the progression of the world. What is even more sad is we sometimes do believe it. That belief becomes our existence which in turns makes the lie……truth. The key is to always remember that YOU are unique and brandable and you do have something to give to this world. So if you have any interest in pursuing network marketing here are a few of my suggestions:
- Find a company that deals INTERNATIONALLY. This is a no-brainer, it would be a sad day if you become a company’s top income earner but can’t receive compensation payments.
- Find a company that has strong leadership. The founders need to have major experience in the business, especially to support international markets
- MARKET YOURSELF – I should probably list this twice, as this is so important.
- MARKET YOURSELF (yes, I did it) and not the product no matter how good the product is. Remember the business is YOU not whatever company you represent
- Find a company with a marketable SYSTEM. Don’t try and reinvent the wheel, smarter people than you have done it, so just plug into the system and emulate. Learn all you can then bring your own product to the market or then create your own system
- Find a company with a great TEAM. You didn’t teach yourself how to speak, write, math or how to tie your shoes. What makes you think you can learn to market on your own?
- Find a company with a marketable product. Competition is good, but too much competition leads to customer confusion. Do your research.
- Find a fast growing company. This one is tough to do unless your in the know (surrounded by other entrepreneurs who pay attention to new opportunities). The earlier you get into a company the better your chances of success.